Expanded Hebrew Course for Beginners
The expanded Hebrew course consists of the following:
- 47 detailed lessons that start from scratch and cover the essential Hebrew grammar, illustrated through simple texts that gradually develop into more and more complex pieces, including an Ephraim Kishon story (lessons 45-47). See free lessons
- A collection of hundreds of useful Hebrew sentences divided into categories (such as weather, food, five senses) for quick and easy access. See sample (samples contain a lot of audio and may take a second or two to appear).
- 340 short vocabulary lessons that usually focus on a root and present words deriving from it. Each lesson contains an explanation of the root as well as examples. See samples: Sample 1, Sample 2, Sample 3, Sample 4
- 20 short Biblical Hebrew lessons that analyze verses taken from the book of Genesis. They are primarily designed to expand the student's Hebrew knowledge by comparing classical Hebrew to modern Hebrew. See sample
- Hebrew verb conjugation tables: You select a verb from a list and you get a complete conjugation of the representative verb in all tenses and forms. See sample.
- Easy Hebrew Texts: This is a collection of 190 short texts, consisting mainly of simplified news items, that allow the students to practice their knowledge and learn new vocabulary in various areas - politics, economy, technology, science, health, entertainment, and more. See sample
To subscribe to the Milingua Hebrew course click here.